Loneliness has been called "the new smoking" because the physical effect it has can be equivalent to the damage from smoking 15 cigarettes a day. We've long known that volunteering--involvement in a cause or community--helps combat depression. If you have recently relocated or retired, the s…
There is a 50-square-mile radius in Yellowstone National Park that has been dubbed the “Zone of Death” by Michigan State law professor Brian Kalt.
Snippets from the news may brighten, or crash, your day. I will give you two of each, starting with both of the bad news bites.
“Teeming with bacteria.” We hear this phrase a lot, and we know it's true. Bacteria are almost everywhere, and to believe my gramma and the Internet, they lie 84 deep besides.
Blogs are provided as a community platform for Northwest50Plus contributers. All opinions and information provided by authors are not endorsed by Northwest50Plus.
- Tips for a great garden created with ease and safety
- Bubble bursts: 'Devastating' loss to Fresno State knocks Boise State from NCAA Tournament projections
- Spring Clean, Simplify or Downsize Without Feeling Overwhelmed
- Fitness - Don't get Sidelined by Your Home Project
- What’s Coming and Going From Hulu in March 2021
- Legal Matters: Is it necessary to see a lawyer to prepare my estate plans?
- Hilaria Baldwin welcomes sixth child
- Bryan Cranston still experiencing COVID-19 side-effects
- Irina Shayk doesn't believe in the term 'co-parenting'
- Dolly Parton has COVID-19 vaccine