Loneliness has been called "the new smoking" because the physical effect it has can be equivalent to the damage from smoking 15 cigarettes a day. We've long known that volunteering--involvement in a cause or community--helps combat depression. If you have recently relocated or retired, the s…
There is a 50-square-mile radius in Yellowstone National Park that has been dubbed the “Zone of Death” by Michigan State law professor Brian Kalt.
Snippets from the news may brighten, or crash, your day. I will give you two of each, starting with both of the bad news bites.
“Teeming with bacteria.” We hear this phrase a lot, and we know it's true. Bacteria are almost everywhere, and to believe my gramma and the Internet, they lie 84 deep besides.
Blogs are provided as a community platform for Northwest50Plus contributers. All opinions and information provided by authors are not endorsed by Northwest50Plus.
Note: Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, events listed below may be cancelled or postponed. Confirm with event organizers before attending.
- DIY Decorator: Local Homeowner Does It Her Way
- How to Get Top Dollar When Selling Your Home
- Center 50+ Is On The Move with New WOW Service
- Campbell Center in Eugene Gets a Fresh, New Look
- Three Perfect Plants for Your Fall Garden
- Is CBD Safe For Your Dog?
- Women's Right to Vote: Looking Back on 100 Years
- Don't Ignore Your Core in Daily Workouts
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.