Qi gong is a ‘moving meditation’
I am a first generation American. My parents immigrated from England in the early 1950s, included with the wave from the United Kingdom who set sail across the Atlantic due to a stagnate economy and a desire for breathing room.
- Learn something new: New study suggests learning multiple new tasks increases cognition
- Be your own superhero: Empower yourself to positively manage your chronic conditions
- Be a reading mentor: One volunteer shares her positive experiences
- Walk-n-Wag: Helping keep pets and families together during hospice care
- Lady in purple: Karen Frascone found a unique way to set herself apart in business
- Redefining Aging: Feel ‘old'? Here's how you can change it
- Is it time to move? Do yourself a favor and de-clutter now
- A caregiver’s journey: An interview with Susan Jones
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.