“Because of people spending more time at home due to Covid they’re understanding even more the impact of color on their world,” says Puji Sherer, Director of Color Marketing for Miller Paint. “Color is the most affordable, quickest, low-work and easiest way to create a “huge transformation —…
Thanks to technology, doctors are once again making house calls.
That’s what Steven Kassakian considers the virtual visits that have become the norm thanks to the Corona Virus. Kassakian is chief health information officer and physician at Oregon Health Sciences University. He says home visits via telemedicine brings back some of yesteryear’s benefits of home visits. For instance, the doctor gets to see the patient’s home, can interact with family members, and have a focused conversation regarding the patient’s concerns.
Scams are in abundance, from free trial offers, door-to-door sales pitches, price gouging and everyone’s most annoying nightmare — telemarketing.
- Tips for a great garden created with ease and safety
- Bubble bursts: 'Devastating' loss to Fresno State knocks Boise State from NCAA Tournament projections
- Spring Clean, Simplify or Downsize Without Feeling Overwhelmed
- Fitness - Don't get Sidelined by Your Home Project
- What’s Coming and Going From Hulu in March 2021
- Legal Matters: Is it necessary to see a lawyer to prepare my estate plans?
- Hilaria Baldwin welcomes sixth child
- Bryan Cranston still experiencing COVID-19 side-effects
- Irina Shayk doesn't believe in the term 'co-parenting'
- Dolly Parton has COVID-19 vaccine