A briefing on suspected energy attacks on US intelligence officers turned contentious last week, two sources told CNN, as senators demanded more information about the mysterious incidents from the CIA and accountability for how the agency has handled them.
- Amanda Kloots still cries every day after husband Nick Cordero's death
- Red states rejecting federal unemployment benefits, citing mass job openings
- Kim Kardashian West is 'getting used to her new reality'
- CBS Renews ‘Blue Bloods,’ ‘S.W.A.T.’ and More for 2021-2022 Season
- Laird wins SEC Freshman of the Week for fourth time
- Unemployment rises in April as Biden promotes tax hikes
- Baby, I'm Jealous: Bebe Rexha gets 'jealous of those girls who always look perfect'
- Duchess of Cambridge determined to get the Duke of Cambridge to improve gardening skills
- Naomi Watts' nightmare hair
- Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter missed having McFly 'escape'